Delivering memorable experiences since 1952.
The Red River Exhibition Association is a non-profit, self-sustaining, volunteer-driven organization with roots as an agricultural society. We manage Red River Exhibition Park, home to more than 200 event days a year, including the annual Red River Ex and Canad Inns Winter Wonderland.
- Promote Manitoba industry, tourism, commerce and agriculture.
- Provide adequate facilities for the exhibition of the products of Manitoba and foreign producers.
- Inform Manitobans concerning the progress and achievements for the province.
- Foster growth of better understanding between the various ethno-cultural and economic groups in the province.
- Promote, assist, establish, hold and conduct fairs, exhibitions, competitions and games of all lawful kinds, including, without limitations those involving horses, cattle, agriculture, horticulture, industry, athletics, sport and recreation.
The Association has 150 members, over 500 volunteers, is governed by a board of directors and is operated daily by a full-time complement of staff supported by many seasonal employees.
The Association has been in operation since 1952 and was formally chartered under an Act of the Provincial Legislature in 1964. It has been at its current location on Portage Avenue on the edge of Winnipeg since 1997.
Red River Exhibition Association believes in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to ensuring equal access for all people who work, attend events and do business at Red River Exhibition Park. The Association works to ensure all people in our community maintain their dignity and independence while visiting the Park. We are committed to meeting the needs of people who face accessibility challenges. We will continue to identify those barriers, remove and prevent them from occurring in the future. By meeting the requirements of The Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA), we work to uphold the policy and plan we have created.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of diversity, inclusivity and accessibility. To that end, our policies, plans and procedures are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure the highest standard of guest service.
If you require information in an alternate format or wish to provide feedback regarding accessibility at Red River Exhibition Park please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintaining healthy standards and practices inside and outside our buildings, facilities and premises at Red River Exhibition Park remains our key focus. We’re committed to ensuring a safe, enjoyable and memorable experience for all our visitors. We’re taking the following measures:
- Frequent disinfection of hard surfaces (door handles, tables, ATMs).
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization before, during and after events.
- Conveniently located handwashing stations and additional hand sanitizers available for public use.
- Mask-friendly policy that respects people’s individual choices around masking.
Thank you to our sponsor and preferred hotel provider, Canad Inns Destination Centres.
Board of Directors
|Jeffrey Coleman||Executive Vice-President|
|Darren Lewis||Vice-President, Finance|
|Tom Tolton||Past President|