The Ron Meyers Memorial Scholarship for the Performing Arts is awarded annually to a Manitoba student. One $500 scholarship is awarded and may be used to cover education, lessons or to subsidize travel costs related to studies in performing arts.
Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. the second Friday in May
Application Criteria for Performing Arts Scholarship
The successful candidate must meet the following Essential Criteria:
- A full-time student who is a Manitoba resident
- A student who is striving toward making performance their future objective
- A history of performance activity
- A student who has been accepted into a performing arts program at the post-secondary level
In addition, the following will be considered as Asset Criteria:
- Community service
- Volunteer experience
- Participation in extracurricular activities
Performing Arts Scholarship Application
"*" indicates required fields
Thank you for your interest in the Red River Foundation scholarship program.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted.
Should you require an application form mailed to you, please contact us.