THE RED BARN & STAGE
The Red Barn is a 40′ x 70′ permanent structure with a asphalt floor 40’ foot high ceiling, and full electrical service. The rustic decor of this 2,800 square foot authentic barn is ideal for large informal dinners, hoe-downs and small trade or consumer shows. For more information on this venue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An attached 10′ x 100′ patio to the west overlooks the lush Central Park Lawn and Central Park Stage
- 16′ x 16′ doors on the south side provide drive-in or forklift access if required
- The Red Barn Stage is accessible through double-wide pedestrian doors on the east side
- The 40′ x 30′ south-facing band shell includes a fenced and gravel-surfaced open-air courtyard with seating capacity for about 1,000
- The stage is covered, and rises 3′ off the ground and is illuminated for evening performances
- Pipe and drape, a/v and other equipment rentals are available through the venue or our preferred suppliers, Central Display and Sound Art Music