The Main Stage is an open-air concert venue that can easily accommodate an audience of 5,000 concert-goers who are welcome to bring their own blankets or folding chairs for casual seating comfort. For more information on this venue, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Main Stage is conveniently located just north of Exhibition Place
- 64′ x 48′ stage has full electrical service and hard-wall construction on three sides and over head
- The Main Stage is illuminated for evening performances, providing excellent acoustics and site lines from anywhere within the Main Stage lawn, including the Red Barn patio at the east end
- Permanent covered 130′ long shed rows enclosing the west and north perimeters of Main Stage lawn also feature electrical service and provide suitable space for concessions, service booths or restricted-access events including meet-and-greets and VIP receptions
- Pipe and drape, a/v and other equipment rentals are available through the venue or our preferred suppliers, Central Display and Sound Art Music
- 60’ long dressing room trailer