The Fall Fair has immediate openings for:
Housekeeping Attendants – Male and Female
August 27 – September 6, 2021
Various shifts available
Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining a clean, healthy, and safe environment around our Park for guests attending The Fall Fair.
Duties include: Janitorial work including sweeping, cleaning, sanitizing, emptying waste receptacles and picking up litter. Provide a clean, safe environment and report any unsightly or unsafe conditions in or around the Park.
- Physically fit individual
- Able to take directions and work independently
- A hands-on person with attention to detail
- Responsible individual with a good work ethic
- Both evening and weekend shifts are required
Wages $13.00 – $16.00 / hr.
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Only those considered for employment will be contacted.