Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is Manitoba’s largest drive-thru light show and provides a brilliant presentation of over one million lights in 26 different theme areas. Travel the 2.5 kilometre route in the comfort of your own vehicle, tune your radio to the Park’s Christmas station and enjoy the views.
NOVEMBER 21, 2020 to JANUARY 2, 2021
HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Closed: Christmas Day (December 25, 2020)
Red River Exhibition Park
New entrance: Click here for a map.
Click here to purchase tickets online (service fees apply) or check below for other options.
Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance online, or at Giant Tiger, Circle K and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $15 (plus GST) for one family vehicle with up to seven passengers.
Click here to purchase tickets online. Service fees apply.
AT THE GATE:
Tickets purchased at the gate include GST. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted.
- Family vehicle, taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers: $20
- Bus, handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers: $35
- Bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers: $45
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers: $65
- Bus with 41 passengers: $85
There is lots to see and do as you travel the 2.5 km route around Red River Exhibition Park. Please note that some activities are weather permitting, and all the activities listed below are included with gate admission.
- Come see our 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs.
- The skating rink is open as the weather permits and is free with admission. Please bring your own skates – no skate rentals on-site. There is a warming hut to change shoes and skates.
- Photo stop! Bring your camera and take holiday photos with your family and all of the holiday sculptures.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions, we will not be having sleigh rides this year. They will be back when times are better.
TREATS FOR SALE
You’ll find treat stands on your route through the light show. Available treats include mini donuts, cotton candy, popcorn, hot chocolate, and more.
Stay tuned for information about special events taking place.
Special thanks to our sponsors: Canad Inns, Battlefield Equipment, Giant Tiger, Valu-Lots and Circle K.