Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is Manitoba’s largest drive-thru light show and provides a brilliant presentation of over one million lights in 26 different theme areas. Travel the 2.5 kilometre route in the comfort of your own vehicle, tune your radio to the Park’s Christmas station and enjoy the views.
NOVEMBER 27, 2020 to JANUARY 2, 2021
HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Closed: Christmas Day (December 25, 2020)
Red River Exhibition Park
New entrance: Click here for a map.
Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance online, or at Giant Tiger, Circle K and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $15 (plus GST) for one family vehicle with up to seven passengers.
AT THE GATE:
Tickets purchased at the gate include GST. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted.
- Family vehicle, taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers: $20
- Small bus, handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers: $35
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers: $45
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers: $65
- Bus with 41 passengers: $85
There is lots to see and do as you travel the 2.5 km route around Red River Exhibition Park. Please note that some activities are weather permitting, and all the activities listed below are included with gate admission.
- Complimentary sleigh rides are available (weather permitting) on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. It’s completely enclosed and very cozy!
- Come see our 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs.
- The skating rink is open as the weather permits and is free with admission. Please bring your own skates – no skate rentals on-site. There is a warming hut to change shoes and skates.
- Photo stop! Bring your camera and take holiday photos with your family and all of the holiday sculptures.
TREATS FOR SALE
You’ll find TWO treat stands on your route through the light show – one near the beginning and one near the skating rink. Available treats include mini donuts, cotton candy, popcorn, hot chocolate, and more.
3D Wednesdays: The first 100 cars through the Park gates receive FREE 3D glasses that really make the light show pop!
Special thanks to our sponsors: Canad Inns, Boeing, Battlefield Equipment, Giant Tiger and Circle K.