Red River Exhibition Park includes a variety of indoor buildings and outdoor spaces that can be configured to suit just about any style of function imaginable. Our 480 acre Park on Winnipeg’s western edge provides ample space and opportunity to host your event. Red River Exhibition Park is available year-round to accommodate your events at affordable prices while providing exceptional customer service.
A 40,000 square foot indoor trade show space. The current footprint of Exhibition Place is utilized annually, for over 230 event days, primarily by mid-size trade and consumer shows. The existing area offers several floor plans to suit a variety of needs.
- Size: 39,000 square feet
- Floors: Concrete
- Ceiling: 25′ ceiling
- Doors: 22′ x 22′ ground level 8′ x 8′ loading dock doors, double-wide pedestrian doors on the east, south and north sides
- Other: Barrier-free washrooms, a show office, fully-equipped canteen, phone and wireless hook-ups.
- Display and A/V materials: Central Display
- Sound: Sound Art Music
Side doors provide access to adjacent asphalt and gravel parking surfaces, often used for outdoor displays or demonstrations involving animals, vehicles and other oversized or motorized equipment, sporting events and festivals. To the north of Exhibition Place, the Main Stage, Red Barn Stage, and our natural grass Amphitheatre with 350′ x 150′ asphalt performance area can also accommodate outdoor concerts for audiences from a few hundred to several thousand.
The future build-out of Exhibition Place will see an additional 260,000 square feet of exhibit space. This expansion will add to the configurable floor plan options to suit various needs. Breakout meeting facilities will also be available. These options combined with the addition of indoor load-in / load-out areas, a polished pre-function event space, exceptional customer service, technology to support the needs of today’s meeting requirements, and incredible cuisine will all contribute to a memorable and successful event.
Red Barn and Stage
An authentic barn and outdoor band shell. the Red Barn is a 40′ x 70′ permanent structure with a asphalt floor 40’ foot high ceiling, and full electrical service. The rustic decor of this 2,800 square foot authentic barn is ideal for large informal dinners, hoe-downs and small trade or consumer shows.
- An attached 10′ x 100′ patio to the west overlooks the lush Central Park Lawn and Central Park Stage
- 16′ x 16′ doors on the south side provide drive-in or forklift access if required
- The Red Barn Stage is accessible through double-wide pedestrian doors on the east side
- The 40′ x 30′ south-facing band shell includes a fenced and gravel-surfaced open-air courtyard with seating capacity for about 1,000
- The stage is covered, and rises 3′ off the ground and is illuminated for evening performances
- Pipe and drape, a/v and other equipment rentals are available through the venue or our preferred suppliers, Central Display and Sound Art Music
The Central Park is an open-air concert venue that can easily accommodate an audience of 5,000 concert-goers who are welcome to bring their own blankets or folding chairs for casual seating comfort.
- The Central Park is conveniently located just north of Exhibition Place
- 64′ x 48′ stage has full electrical service and hard-wall construction on three sides and over head
- The stage is illuminated for evening performances, providing excellent acoustics and site lines from anywhere within the Central Park, including the Red Barn patio at the east end
- Permanent covered 130′ long shed rows enclosing the west and north perimeters of the Central Park also feature electrical service and provide suitable space for concessions, service booths or restricted-access events including meet-and-greets and VIP receptions
- Pipe and drape, A/V and other equipment rentals are available through the venue or our preferred suppliers, Central Display and Sound Art Music
- 60’ long dressing room trailer
Red River Meadows
Manitoba’s premier horse facility is located here at the Red River District. This area hosted the Grand Prix and Team Events of the Stadium Jumping Competition during the 1999 Pan American Games July 24 to August 8, 1999.
Red River Meadows is located at the north end of Red River Exhibition Park and consists of four barns for stabling horses, two warm up rings, a Main ring, Hunter ring, and a hacking and lunging field.
- The Main ring is 250’ x 330’
- There are two warm up rings 280’ x 143’
- The hunter ring is 255’ x 150’
Many acres of flat asphalted and packed gravel land has been used for a variety of uses including large equipment trade shows and agriculture equipment auctions, go-kart race tracks, sporting tournaments, semi-tractor Show ‘n Shine and more.