The Red River Exhibition Association is a non-profit, self-sustaining, volunteer driven, Agricultural society. The Association has been in operation since 1952 and has been located in its current location, at the Red River District, since 1997. It was formally chartered under and Act of the Provincial Legislature in 1964.
Objectives of the Association:
- To promote Manitoba industry, tourism, commerce and agriculture
- To provide adequate facilities for the exhibition of the products of Manitoba and foreign producers
- To inform Manitobans concerning the progress and achievements for the Province
- To foster growth of better understanding between the various ethno-cultural and economic groups in the Province
- To promote, assist, establish, hold and conduct fairs, exhibitions, competitions and games of all lawful kinds, including, without limitations those involving horses, cattle, agriculture, horticulture, industry, athletics, sport and recreation.
The Association has 150 members, over 500 volunteers, is governed by a board of directors and is operated daily by a full-time complement of staff supported by many seasonal employees.
Red River Exhibition Association believes in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to ensuring equal access for all people who work, attend events and do business at Red River Exhibition Park. Click here to learn more.
CLICK HERE for the Association’s statement on COVID-19. (March 12, 2020)
The Association runs all aspects of the Red River District, Red River Exhibition Park and oversees the management of the annual Red River Exhibition, Farm Family of the Year Award, Canad Inns Winter Wonderland, Manitoba Agricultural Hall of Fame and the Red River Farmers’ Market in the summer.