- Date: December 4, 2015 to January 2, 2016 (closed Christmas Day)
- Time: 6 to 10 p.m.
- Location: Red River Exhibition Park
Travel the 2.5 kilometre route in the comfort of your own vehicle, tune your radio to the Park’s Christmas station and enjoy the views.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (weather permitting) come by for a complimentary sleigh ride, complete with built in fireplace. It’s completely enclosed and really cozy!
- Come see our 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs!
- As the weather gets colder, we will have a skating rink for use. It’s free with admission. Stay tuned for an opening date.
- Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance at Mac’s, Red River Co-op gas bars and grocery stores and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $10 for one family vehicle up to 7 passengers.
Prices at the Gate:
- Family vehicle/taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers – $15
- Small bus or handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers – $25
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers – $35
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers – $45
- Bus with 41 plus passengers – $65
Tickets purchased at the gate, include GST. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted.
- 3D Wednesdays – The first 100 cars through the Park gates receive free 3D glasses to really make the light show pop!
You’ll find a treat stand on your route through the light show. Be sure to stop for a favourite treat!
- Mini Donuts (16 per bag) – $5 per bag
- Mini Donuts (bucket) – $10 per bucket
- Hot Chocolate
- Cotton Candy