- Date: December 6, 2013 to January 4, 2014 (closed Christmas Day)
- Time: 6 to 10 p.m.
- Location: Red River Exhibition Park
Travel the 2.5 kilometre route in the comfort of your own vehicle, tune your radio to the Park’s Christmas station and enjoy the views.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (weather permitting) come by for a complimentary sleigh ride, complete with built in fireplace. It’s completely enclosed and really cozy!
- Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance at Mac’s, Red River Co-op Gas Bars and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $10 for one family vehicle up to 7 passengers.
Prices at the Gate:
- Family vehicle/taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers – $15
- Small bus or handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers – $25
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers – $35
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers – $45
- Bus with 41 plus passengers – $65
Tickets purchased at the gate, include GST. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted.
- Manitoba Hydro Tuesdays – A special “energy saver” gift from Manitoba Hydro is available, while quantities last.
- 3D Wednesdays – The first 100 cars through the Park gates receive free 3D glasses to really make the light show pop!
- Come see our new 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs!
Canad Inns Winter Wonderland gets underway. Drew Kozub from CityTV’s Breakfast Television gets a sneak peek!
Click here to catch a segment about our one of the new features of the show.
Click here to hear about one of the charities that will benefit from Canad Inns Winter Wonderland.
Click here to find out about some more details.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Christmas tree sales will no longer be happening. Thank you.