- Date: December 5, 2014 to January 3, 2015 (closed Christmas Day)
- Time: 6 to 10 p.m.
- Location: Red River Exhibition Park
Travel the 2.5 kilometre route in the comfort of your own vehicle, tune your radio to the Park’s Christmas station and enjoy the views.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (weather permitting) come by for a complimentary sleigh ride, complete with built in fireplace. It’s completely enclosed and really cozy!
- Come see our new 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs!
- Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance at Mac’s, Red River Co-op gas bars and grocery stores and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $10 for one family vehicle up to 7 passengers.
Prices at the Gate:
- Family vehicle/taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers – $15
- Small bus or handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers – $25
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers – $35
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers – $45
- Bus with 41 plus passengers – $65
Tickets purchased at the gate, include GST. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted.
- 3D Wednesdays – The first 100 cars through the Park gates receive free 3D glasses to really make the light show pop!
Canad Inns Winter Wonderland gets underway. Drew Kozub from CityTV’s Breakfast Television gets a sneak peek!
Click here to catch a segment about our one of the features of the show.
Click here to find out about some more details.