The 2014 Red River Ex runs June 13 to 22 and promises great entertainment for one low price! Buy an advance gate ticket at Sobeys, Mac’s or redriverex.com for just $9 then, come and see all of the great shows, concerts, entertainment, animals and more! Stay tuned for new details coming soon!
Here were some of the new events that took place in 2013:
- Continental Stock Dog Championship: First ever competition where Stock dogs coral three sheep in under four minutes for the chance to win a $10,000 grand prize!
- boxed’N EXtreme Gallery: Never seen before in Winnipeg, see local artists display their beautiful work inside shipping containers.
- Cavallo Horse Show: Equestrian Acrobatic Show where riders perform acrobatic tricks on horseback.
- Mach3: New ride, that pulls 3.5g. Not for the faint of stomach.
- West Coast Lumberjacks: You may have seen these guys on Canada’s Got Talent?
- EXpressway: A thoroughfare of food selections that runs right through the middle of the Park.
- Manitoba Mutts: Adorable dog adoptions and important dog rescue information.
- Giant Flea Circus: Step right up. You’ve got to see it to believe it.
- Starring You at The EX: Finding and showcasing the best youth talent Winnipeg has to offer.
- FREE 10-day concert-series: (all concerts at 8 p.m. except Toopy & Binoo who appear at 2 & 4 p.m.)
- Friday, June 14, 2013: Jason Blaine with guests Small Town Pistols
- Saturday, June 15, 2013: Faber Drive
- Sunday, June 16, 2013: Trooper
- Monday, June 17, 2013: Glass Tiger
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013: Econoline Crush
- Wednesday, June 19, 2013: Alan Doyle
- Thursday, June 20, 2013: Classified
- Friday, June 21, 2013: George Canyon with guests Keith & Renee
- Saturday, June 22, 2013: Colin James
- Sunday, June 23, 2013: Toopy and Binoo
- Three FREE admission times: Sun. June 16, 2013 (10:30 -11:30 am), Thurs. June 20, 2013 (Noon – 3 pm), Sun. June 23, 2013 (10:30 – 11:30 am). FREE Pancake Breakfasts on Sun. June 16 & Sun. June 23.
- WRHA Go4health EXpo and FREE Bike Helmets for kids handed out each Sunday beginning at 12 noon (while supplies last).
- EXtreme Dog Performance Show.
- Prairie Town Adventures brought to you by Manitoba Hydro complete with Splash’N Boots shows.
- Farm animals and reptiles.
- Shoppers’ Market – inside Exhibition Place for all of those “As seen on TV “ products and more.
- The midway and lots of tasty treats!